1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Tu or S2General

Last Updated:

1. casperischinky

casperischinky Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

TU or S2? I currently have a samsung transform ultra from boost but thinking about upgrading to the galaxy S2 when I get my income tax $.Only considering because I got a friend she works for best buy and with her discount ill save 100 $.Right now the S2 costs about 380$ give or take a few dollars.But with her dicount ill get it for 272.51 exactly lool.So what i want to know is how many of u peeps have played with the S2 and think it may be worth switching or not,or keep on keeping on with my ultra?Maybe give me some pros/cons for the S2 any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Ralkkai

Ralkkai Well-Known Member

I know of two people who have the S2 and I personally maintain them for them (lol). But i'd say if you want to make the investment and also move away from a physical keyboard, then do it. the phone is amazing stock (they won't let me mess with them) so i can imagine what it's capable of once its been modded.

casperischinky likes this.
  3. bamaduc

bamaduc Well-Known Member

I wouldn't rule out the evo design 4g. My wife has the s2 and she got me the evo as an upgrade from my tu, and I personally prefer the evo over her s2. I will say there's a lot more developing for the s2 right now, but the evo is coming along nicely. I'm running cm10 right now and I love it. My wife bought me the evo for 150 off of eBay.

4. TBarone87

TBarone87 Member

Go on youtube, and look for knoxville363, he does all review and comparison videos(for boost mobile), he is very helpful and good at what he does.

5. shezzy

shezzy Well-Known Member

6. Drogyn

Drogyn Well-Known Member

S2.... silly question?