Tubemate can't download

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben2011

Ben2011 New Member

Anyone experiencing this problem, you can't download videos? It prompt me the options of watch or download but when I try to download it loads for 30seconds and say you are not allow to download. None of the video I can download now :confused:

Advertisement
  2. o0oanh0o

o0oanh0o New Member

Yeah, TubeMate just says I don't have permission to access the video or something?

I found Freedl YouTube app in market and it works fine :)
  3. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

It works fine for me.

Is it the application itself or your connection?

You could try removing the app and reinstalling it.
  4. benreaves

benreaves Member

Tubemate was updated to fix this problem. Then it happened again, and Tubemate pops up a window telling me where to find an update - from a URL with a slightly different domain name. This seems to be how it evades whomever is trying to disable it. On Windows, Firefox plugin VideoDownloader can download videos, and Quicktime or other software can extract the audio pretty reliably.
  5. navinlim

navinlim New Member

Guys i need your help here...

so, i downloaded Tubemate. got is installed..i tested it out by downloading a few videos and it worked just fine. BUT now, things start to go wrong :(..huhu...once i have downloaded the video completely i am not able to play it!!..it says 100% downloaded but i cant seem to play the vid . Download in .flv format and i have moboplayer installed as well . As for the earlier videos that i had downloaded, it works just fine..it plays perfectly..so is this some kinda bug? Plss give me a solution

Oh yea..i even tried playin the vid on the PC and it wudnt play..am assuming its the file which probably been corrupted..
  6. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Downloading without owner consent is illegal.. androidforums does not promote this kind of activity guys. If any of you guys are keeping up on SOPA/PIPA stuff then you should know this is starting to become a big deal.
    Slug likes this.
  7. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

YouTube's T&C specifically prohibit use of content other than for real-time streaming. What people get up to in the privacy of their own homes is up to them, but AF can't appear to condone breaching copyright.

Thanks for understanding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.