1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Tumblroid: A worthy tumblr supplement.

Last Updated:

1. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Dec 10, 2008
    Although simple in its design, Tumblroid offers an enjoyable Tumblr experience for your Android phone. Similar to its full web version, it allows you to update your Tumblr blog in a multitude of ways, such as text, links, chats, video, quotes, and images, all for the small cost of UK £0.99.

It's a wildly simply application to use, but it's not without a few slight drawbacks (which are more an annoyance than anything). First, you can't upload a video directly from Tumblroid to your blog. The video sharing feature allows you to merely share a link to a video. If you want to upload and share a video from your mobile device, you'll need to use an application called Yfrog. Once it's uploaded to Yfrog, it will provide you with a link you can then share on your Tumblr blog.

And if you're the type of Tumblr user that follows a lot of picture blogs, you might get annoyed with Tumblroid's lack of full size image viewing.

Other than these two slight annoyances, I found Tumblroid to be extremely functional during regular day to day use.

Priced at UK £0.99, Tumblroid gets my vote as the best Tumblr application on Android.

2. Lee Briskett

Lee Briskett New Member

Mar 10, 2012