Tunein radio not playingSupport

1. ScoobyWRX

ScoobyWRX Well-Known Member

Having problems with Tunein radio. Downloaded fine, and finds all my local and national stations no problem, but when I choose a station it just continuously is "fetching playlist". When I "choose stream" it freezes and gives the force close option.

Any ideas ?

Paul

Advertisement
  2. turbohobbit

turbohobbit Well-Known Member

I use it and love it but it's pretty sketchy. I find it's ok over Wifi but pretty hit and miss over mobile data (plus it rapes your data allowance, but ho-hum). Connection over H is workable, but if you're connecting over 3G you may as well forget it. I think it's one of those things that's great in theory but a bit dubious in practice.
  3. ScoobyWRX

ScoobyWRX Well-Known Member

My sons 3GS picks it up fine in the same location :(
  4. turbohobbit

turbohobbit Well-Known Member

That's because the mememPhone is a media player, not a phone ;)
  5. CmHall9

CmHall9 Member

Great app but I loss the connection in less than an hour of use. Sometimes it's after playing for 40 minutes sometimes after only 10.
  6. andyphone

andyphone New Member

Tune-in radio has a very random behavior when I use it in my LG Optimus S. Sometimes, it works fine for 30 to 1 hour. Many times it stops working after just few mns ( 3 to 5 mns). I Cannot go back using it unless I reboot my phone or sometimes I have to remove the battery. I am using it over 3G. What do you guys recommend? I know it works fine with other phones. Is the problem due to Tune-in app itself or my LG optimus S phone or the android operating system or any combination of these? Please help and many thanks