Tunein Radio recording into Itunes ????Support

Last Updated:

1. Mike777

Mike777 Well-Known Member

Hi all

I have recorded some radio staions on Tunein Radio Pro on my HTC Desire and would like to transfer to my PC/Itunes/ then onto my Ipod...

Any recomemmdations on the best way of doing this...

Many thanks for your time

Regards

Mike

Advertisement
  2. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

On your memory card, is there a Folder called "Tunein Radio" if so, look in there for the recordings.
  3. Mike777

Thanks found these but wont transfer do I need to convert to MP3/4... ???

If so how is this done ?

Thanks

Mike
  4. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

To transfer them you should just drag and drop, no need to convert anything.
    What file extensions are they?
  5. Mike777

The file number is a long number ie 20120315-1304569 file type just states 'File'

Tried dropping across but nothing appeared in Itunes

Any ideas

Thanks again

Regards

Mike
  6. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

Then you would need to convert them, but not knowing what file it currently is its hard to say.
  7. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

Try copying them into some folder on your computer. Rename the files with the extension .wav and they should then at least be recognized as media files.

I saw a guide on youtube, and that's what the guy did, although he was importing from tunein radio on an iphone so the format may be different, but I doubt it. Then he converted them into .mp3 format with a conversion utility, but I'm sure itunes will play .wav files without the need for mp3 conversion.
    Tyseyh likes this.
  8. iampollychance

iampollychance New Member

The recorded file without file extension can be played back by WINAMP on your PC. If you want to convert it to MP3 you can use NCH Switch Audio Converter free to convert it to mp3, wav etc. I did it myself.
  9. kor

kor New Member

I've found the file and added the mp3 extension shown during the recording, and but winamp and a couple other players cannot play the file. Help please!
  10. djnamnam

djnamnam New Member

The same problem to me. I accessed the recorded file and renamed it and added extention "wav". But my device says 'it cannot be played'