Tunes Remote

Last Updated:

1. hockeyfreakb4

hockeyfreakb4 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

was anyone able to get this to work? i get stuck in an infinite loop. I manually pair and i type in my code on itunes and than "pairing wiht library" pops up again and itunes tells me to enter the 4-digit code again

Advertisement
  2. zandroid

zandroid Well-Known Member

I tried one day for awhile and never got it to work and gave up, would totally dig an app like this that worked.

3. urboyissues

urboyissues Active Member

I use gmote.. and it works great.. it even allows you to stream music from your PC to your Droid (it's a beta bwc.. can't wait for video ... don't know about itunes.. I don't know if it evens opens a media player.. but since i can control it from my phone anyway it doesn't really both or concern me..

4. Bobarazzi

Bobarazzi Well-Known Member

Works.

5. voltron8myHat

voltron8myHat Member

I've got Tunes Remote working, but it doesn't stay paired when you shut down either the app or iTunes. It's a serious pain having to pair EVERY TIME you start iTunes. I can't seem to find a fix for this anywhere. I just want iTunes to remember my phone (and visa-versa).

Gmote is not as robust with iTunes (no album art, playlists, etc.) I use Gmote to control Hulu, Netflix, etc., but I've got my music streaming to my vintage stereo in the living room and Tunes Remote is perfect for that (except for having to re-pair every time you start it).