1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

TuneWiki help

Last Updated:

1. cwait999

cwait999 New Member This Topic's Starter

When i first installed tunewiki and opened it, it said i have 43 music files, but when i go into songs, it only shows 2 songs...I have tried refreshing the library, but that doesn't work...any help would be much appreciated

Advertisement
  2. Mi|enko

Mi|enko Well-Known Member

Have you checked to microsd to verify that the songs are on there? When you started up TuneWiki, was the MicroSD still mounted in windows?

3. cwait999

cwait999 New Member This Topic's Starter

Most likely, thanks for the help...i connected my phone to my comp, deleted the files that wouldn't show, disconnected the phone, than re-connected, an reloaded the songs, and now everythin is all good...thanks again for the suggestion

4. beer-in-box

beer-in-box Well-Known Member

This is so bad, on my phone, it doesn't show my actual mp3s, but it shows some files that are ringtones. I tried to relax with my music but "ring ring, ring ring"...
    How to solve this? This had to be reverse of it. Those ringtones must be hidden and my mp3s have to be played.
    Couldn't the developer just add a media searcher or something like that? It is very pity that such a nice app is ruined by such problem. I cannot listen to the songs ob my SD Card!

Do any of the people have solutions for that? I tried Mi|enko's solution, but did not help.