turn of animation isn't workingSupport

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. when i turn off all animations it doesn't change anything. switching through screens is still animated. what ever animation that was picked is still applied

Advertisement
    :
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hey niz, just letting you know, I merged your post from the All Things Root section into this post. Thanks for understanding. :)
    mrpnut likes this.
  3. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

Are you using the stock launcher?
  4. yes. i have 2 phones my wife's and mine both stock launcher both have the same problem. unless that how it is on these phones,( but then what does turning off animations do) can you and everyone who reads this check there phones.
  5. mrpnut

K wat animations are you taking about i turned mines off and i dont have any animations.
  6. when i switch/swipe from one home screen to the next its animated to whatever swipe effect its on
  7. please if anyone can help. i really want to no if this is a problem with the phone or if im not understanding something. this isn't how it was with my samsung admire
  8. mrpnut

So you still have animations when turning it of thats weird.:confused: So you went to settings homescreen then animations and Turned it of?
  9. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

Mine aren't turning off either. That's weird but not a problem for me as I'm fond of the domino animation.;)
    nizlovelots likes this.
  10. my problem isn't with the animations its that a simple function of the phone doesn't work. i have noticed many bugs in this phone i started a thread about it
  11. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

All phones have bugs, its just the way it is.
  12. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Yep,

Even the almighty iphone has bugs believe or not folks. Best thing anyone can do is report them to LG so they can fix them. That's the process to which these types of issues get resolved through firmware updates.
  13. plasticarmyman

plasticarmyman Well-Known Member

turning off the animations does not turn off the Swipe Effects....

turning off animations turns off small things like how windows behave and how notifications act....how the screen swipes is not technically an animation according to that check box...

if you want to turn off your screen swipe effect go to display/launcher settings and change the screen swipe effect to none/default

it's not a bug....it's how every android phone is

something you don't know how to fix does not make it a bug...a bug is something that is actually wrong with the OS
    nizlovelots and bluesuga like this.
  14. thank you and you are correct it does not make it a bug. i was mistaken and i do appreciate you clarifying that to me. now i have the knowledge of what that feature does and its because you helping me. thank you
  15. plasticarmyman

plasticarmyman Well-Known Member

see...this is the proper way of communicating on a board...

notice the difference in reaction from people...
  16. Please lock this thread i have got all the info needed thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.