Turn of Safe Search?General

Last Updated:

1. AhujaDaddy

AhujaDaddy Member This Topic's Starter

So I live in DC and I get on the metro on the way to work this morning and I cant search to save my life. I am not able to pull up any websites *fully* bc google thinks I am driving! It wont even allow me to search for anything from google.com! Anyone know how to turn this off? Im sitting at my desk now...and its still thinking im driving! wth! PLEASE HELP!!!

Advertisement
  2. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

What? Have not heard this one... It tells you that it thinks you are driving? Have you checked to ensure that the data connection is on?

3. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

Are you searching from the par panel? . . . that's all I can think of. Reboot the phone, see if this cures it.

4. AhujaDaddy

AhujaDaddy Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah guys...it finally fixed itself...it was just weird...like it would load half of the google page and then have a link at the bottom that read "No searching While driving learn more" and then it wouldnt let me search...i clicked the link it says google products are not inteded to be used while driving...im like yeah ok understand..BUT IM NOT DRIVING lol..other then that though love the phone haha