• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Turn off 4G??

qandres12

Android Expert
Jun 29, 2012
Can anyone lists me the exact steps to turn off the 4G in order to save battery life. I know I have to have my SPC or MSL or whatever its called for this phone. and then dial something on the dial pad and i can turn it off there. I need someone to tell where where i can find the my devices SPC fro one of those convert sites, the dial pad input, and also is the hidden menu enabled from the beginning or do I have to enable it?

Can anyone lists me the exact steps to turn off the 4G in order to save battery life. I know I have to have my SPC or MSL or whatever its called for this phone. and then dial something on the dial pad and i can turn it off there. I need someone to tell where where i can find the my devices SPC fro one of those convert sites, the dial pad input, and also is the hidden menu enabled from the beginning or do I have to enable it?

There's a thread about this but
Dial ##626* enter SPC got to network select network mode choose CDMA w/o EVDO

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones