1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

turn off animations on rezoundGeneral

1. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

IS there a way to turn off animations on the Rezound? Am i missing it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

If you talking about a live wallpaper, simply pick out a wall paper that's not animated. If you are talking clock animations, same thing, pick out a clock that isn't animated. If you are talking something else... ..
  3. Mr. Boom

Something else..

Normal animations like when opening or closing app drawer, or opening apps. There was a setting for it on the Inc in the display settings, but the Rezound doesn't seem to have the same setting.
  4. tCizzler

tCizzler Well-Known Member

I'm curious about this too. I can't find any settings for it. So I'm thinking it can't be done
  5. olbriar

There must be a setting. I see no animations when I open the app drawer or open an app. Are you using the stock launcher?
  6. Mr. Boom

Yep, mostly. When i use a different launcher, the animations are fewer, and i can adjust them.

What i am talking about is the zoom in and out on page changes, and things like that. On the Inc, you could turn all of them off. No options for that on Rezound that i can find.
  7. olbriar

I use the stock launcher and see nothing different than that of the Dinc. The app drawer just opens and so do all of my apps. There are no zoom in and out page changes.
  8. Mr. Boom

hmm. mine sure does it!
  9. olbriar

I'm with you and see no settings to adjust this... hmmm. Perhaps it's the wallpaper or scene you are using... (obviously I'm grasping at straws) I changed the my stuff around and could see no change in behavior. I did not reboot between papers etc.
    Should make no difference anyway. Sheesh... You have my curiosity maxed.
  10. Mr. Boom

Not a biggie. Spare Parts was able to do it!