• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Turn off auto-subscribe?

You can do it in UserCp, but I've done it for ya.
i dont see the option there. i would like to be auto-subscribed to forums that i post in. i dont like having to manually do it. if i post in a thread then i like to know when somoene has responded to it.
if i dont want the subscription any more than i will remove it myself.

thanks!
EDIT:
i guess it is setup that way. but no-one has replied to any of my posts yet.. lol im just impatient sorry.

Upvote 0
Can you please unsubscribe me also? I checked the UserCP and couldn't find an option to stop autosubscribing. Whenever I enter a new thread, I get emails from that thread. I see where I can manually do it, but I don't want to keep manually turning it off! Please! I don't want to see anymore "You have 263 new email".

Upvote 0
Simple to do.. Follow these steps...

1. Click on User CP in the upper left hand corner of the menu options.
2. Go down to Edit Options on the left hand menu.
3. In the Messaging and Notifications box, third option down is an option for Default Thread Subscription. Choose the option you would prefer.
4. Once you've made your choice, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the save changes button.
5. ??????????????????????????
6. Profit!

-Damien

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones