turn on lg screen then black screen over and over againSupport

1. Nirvana92

Nirvana92 New Member

my phone will turn on go to lg screen then black screen over and over and over again. Ive tried holding down the home,power, and home buttons at the same time but it still does the same thing every time. What do i do to fix it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

What I did when mine did that is take it the nearest Sprint store; they replaced with (gulp) a refurbished, which has behaved fine for over a year.
  3. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

What have you done so far to the stock phone. Any and all info will help us to asses the situation.
  4. Nirvana92

Nirvana92 New Member

did you have insurance on the phone? and i havnt done anything to it except for adding apps and stuff like that
  5. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

Try holding down the Home+volume down then the power button, all at the same time untill you see the LG logo flash, Then select to do a factory reset.
  6. Nirvana92

Nirvana92 New Member

it still does the same thing :/
  7. Nirvana92

Nirvana92 New Member

If i dont have insurance on the phone can i still get it exchanged??
  8. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

When they exchanged mine, I had no insurance (aka Protection Plan) but they exchanged it anyway because (a) I had just bought the thing and (b) they
  9. junior23

junior23 New Member

i had the same issue, if u still have the phone, check the batter, take it out and make sure the connecters from the batter are all lined up straight. mine werent, i lined them up put the battery back in my phone, put the phone on the charger and it turned on, obiously the battery was dead and couldnt get a full charge due to the borked battery, easy fix hope this helps out
  10. kohuiure

kohuiure New Member

did you have insurance on the phone?[​IMG]