Turn page up/down by button

Last Updated:

1. Joseph.S

Joseph.S New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I just got my Droid a few days ago. I was waiting for Passion for months after reading posts here, literally coming here every day for rumor confirmed, but you all know that's history now.

In the stock browser I can turn page by flicking finger on the screen, but isn't using hardware rocker much more precise? Is there a way to do that? In dolphin the rocker sort of does that, but it makes an annoying beep as well. I can turn off sound beforehand to avoid that, but it's easy to forget to turn up sound afterwards.

I migrated from HTC 6800 (WM6), the rocker smartly only changes volume when using the phone, while in other situations it smartly turns page instead. Can Droid be up to that?

Advertisement
  2. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I actually grew to dislike that feature of the Dolphin Browser. I'd want to turn Pandora down while browsing, and whattaya know?...when I pressed the rocker it just navigated the site page. :( I had to leave Dolphin in order to use the volume switch as an actual volume switch ... go figure. But I digress. Sounds to me like you have a good idea for an app request. I believe androidforums.com has a sub-forum for that exact purpose. :)

HERE is the link to that sub-forum.

3. Joseph.S

Joseph.S New Member This Topic's Starter