Turned off weather in Google Calendar, but it still shows up in my Android's calendar?Support

Last Updated:

1. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I turned on the "weather" option in my online Google calendar just to check it out. Did not dig it so turned it off the next day. However, the 4 days of sync'd weather data is still showing on my Droid's calendar despite not being on my Google calendar.. Anyone have any idea how I get it off my phone and why would it not go away since I turned the feature off on my online Google calendar?

I try to long press it to delete off my phones calendar, but that option is not given like it is for any other calendar event. I see no possible way to remove these 4 days of weather data that sync'd up despite the fact it is no longer even on my online Google calendar.

Advertisement
  2. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

SOLVED!

this has been bugging me for days. I had given up. But today I went in to make my new 2011 Racing calendar and then I had to go into the stock Calendar app to tell my Droid to be sure to sync this new calendar and there in my synced calendar list was this "Weather" calendar. I was able to set it to not sync or be seen, but I could not delete it. I NEVER use the stock Calendar app - I use Calendar Pad - and in Calendar Pad there is no way to set which calendars to sync so it was not until I went into the stock Calendar app that I saw the "Weather" was set as a calendar. viola...