Turning off and on, on its own?Support

Last Updated: 2011-09-13 09:18:10
  1. aherna10

aherna10 New Member

so my huwaei m835 has been turning on and off consistently for the past 2 days and i have no idea what to do about it D: help! thanks for the responses

Advertisement
  2. CyberTails

CyberTails Well-Known Member

Have you using the red button to back out of places like to the homescreen?
  3. latinmazda

latinmazda Member

do you have a custom rom or stock rom if you do have a custom rom are you overclocking if so you may want to back that up a little
  4. aherna10

aherna10 New Member

At times when my phone slows down/apps are blank
  5. aherna10

aherna10 New Member

No i dont have a custom/stock rom
  6. dayoungoutlaw

dayoungoutlaw Member

lol if you don't have custom (which how could he unless he developed one himself)means you have stock but neway it might be corrupt data something you downloaded maybe try a factory reset
  7. bgray@OleMiss

bgray@OleMiss New Member

ok so mine has been turning off and on by itself ever since 2 days after i got the phone ive only had it 3 weeks but im out of town so i cant take it in. It is makin me pretty upset. I am sorry i dont understand some of this lingo on here though if someone knows how to fix it and act like your talking to an old man with no technology smarts thatd be great lol im only 20 but not very tech. smart THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
  8. starxpilot

starxpilot Well-Known Member

If you haven't even begun messing with it 'tech' wise, then you may need to take it right back at Metro for a replacement.

Honestly, the thought of getting a phone brand new, 2 days to 3 weeks, not tinkering with it, and its going crazy by itself is outrageous.

If you have 'messed' with it, rethink your steps, see what changes you made to the most recent one and see about undoing them.
  9. leolupin

leolupin Member

I had the same problem, it happened randomly for about 3 weeks after I bought it. Metro won't replace it unless you can actually show it happening, which would be nearly impossible.

The problem is actually a ram issue. Too many programs running on a computer not fast enough to handle them at once. Getting a task manager helped a little bit but once I rooted and removed the bloatware on the phone it hasn't happened once.