1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Turning on from standby whilst chargingSupport

1. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

I have just come across this issue. My TFI was working fine with no major issues until yesterday. All of a sudden it would not turn on. It was in standby and on charge. I had to hold the power button as if to turn on from shutdown. I thought this was a random issue.

Now however if I have the TFI plugged in it sometimes will not wake up from standby.

This is very random. I have tried all different configurations with power modes and also different leads but this makes no difference. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn

Advertisement
    :
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Bad charger not charging the device, and thus letting the battery drain completely? it sounds just like how my device first acted when I received it - all previous devices had some charge on it so I could immediately power up, but my Infinity had 0 charge and I had to leave it plugged in for at least 10 minutes (IIRC) before it would power up....

By different leads I'm assuming you mean a different charging cable?
    Gav400 likes this.
  3. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this but the issue is as it has a full charge. I think I found the problem. It was an app called tune in pro. I was setting a timed recording and I think this was the issue.