• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TUTORIAL] Install THOUSANDS ( and many more) of apps on phone

I just did 2 days ago, what the tutorial says, i had to collect info from various places, but this is a complete tutorial, good work. I first used app2sd but it was not good... link2sd is far much better.. i used 1GB ext3 partition. The above article is really perfect and its working. i have installed plenty of games and apps after this..

why dont they bundle lin2sd during the new purchase... its really great friends go for it...

Upvote 0
My apps list after link2sd
78 apps in total ( all kinds of free good apps and games)

(these apps include apps like
go launcher ex 6mb + themes+lockers+widgets= 15 to 18mb
yahoo messenger with video chat 23mb
angry birds all 3 free versions 60-65mb
opera 22mb
google+ 19mb
rockplayer 13mb
viber 11mb all others below 10mb)

i have kept go laucher ex and the current theme on the internal memory..

all other apps on ext3 via link2sd, still link2sd shows 82mb free of 190mb, and 1GB ext3 partition 533mb used and still 562mb free.. this is without deleting any cache files... just simple novice approach... any one can suggest me some more tricks on this.... give me more apps android ;) ;)

Upvote 0
So u r good now with link2sd???solved your problems??

yup you did help a lot by telling abt a2sd inbuilt in v3 but the real problem was when i used the services.jar provided by gautam it created the problems even in stock rom hence i had a factory reset and installed the apps again and i am alright now !

Upvote 0
My apps list after link2sd
78 apps in total ( all kinds of free good apps and games)

(these apps include apps like
go launcher ex 6mb + themes+lockers+widgets= 15 to 18mb
yahoo messenger with video chat 23mb
angry birds all 3 free versions 60-65mb
opera 22mb
google+ 19mb
rockplayer 13mb
viber 11mb all others below 10mb)

i have kept go laucher ex and the current theme on the internal memory..

all other apps on ext3 via link2sd, still link2sd shows 82mb free of 190mb, and 1GB ext3 partition 533mb used and still 562mb free.. this is without deleting any cache files... just simple novice approach... any one can suggest me some more tricks on this.... give me more apps android ;) ;)
Well indeed you seem to be very happy with link2sd ! so i personally use a 2gb partition on sd as mentioned in tutorial ( but i have 16 gb card and also i do not have any music on phone - all on google music :D stream every time from google music app ) so indeed 2 gb also works !

more over after installing so many apps many of them will try to run at boot up hence i will suggest you using "Rom toolbox" for managing startup apps

Reactions: vikrambartwal
Upvote 0
hey guys im planning to buy 8gb sd card from letsbuy.comVerbatim 62705 / 44004 MicroSD Card 8GB (Class 4)
i have given d link above...can anyone plz look into d link and tel me whether it is compatible to my a70....plz guys...thanks in advance
i

just three things
1.) Consider purchasing from Flipkart --just personal suggestion letsbuy delay there shipments !
2.) regarding class 4 sd -- classes indicate that how fast the sd card is hence you can use it on A70 -- personally as mentioned earlier i use Transcend 16Gb Class 10 card for extreme performance[from flipkart]
3.) there is no ****ing link...

Upvote 0
just three things
1.) Consider purchasing from Flipkart --just personal suggestion letsbuy delay there shipments !
2.) regarding class 4 sd -- classes indicate that how fast the sd card is hence you can use it on A70 -- personally as mentioned earlier i use Transcend 16Gb Class 10 card for extreme performance[from flipkart]
3.) there is no ****ing link...

Here is the link..
1)Buy Verbatim 62705 / 44004 MicroSD Card 8GB (Class 4) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Plz tel me whether it is compatible with a70

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi....
Varun or cool.goutham can anyone one of u come online on gmail...plz i need some help

instead you are welcome on IRC chat for mmx a70 !
more over stop spoiling the place this is not he place for asking anyone to be online... post in respective threads or you MUST pm the person for any personal requests...

Upvote 0
help plz..!

Did the below procedures...

f.) select "format /sdcard"
g.) then click on yes !
h.) after format is compete go to "advanced" menu in the main menu
i.) select "partition sd card"
j.) elect the size that you thought in step 2
k.) for then it will ask for "Swap size" select 0M

Then installed link2sd from market. when opened asked to select partition --> ext3 chosen. I am getting an error
"Mount script cannot be created.
Mount: Device or resource busy
ext3 may not be supported on your device. Try Fat32 on the second partition"

But earlier i did the same it worked. Now its not working. Am I missing some thing.

--Using HybridV3 ROM

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones