Tutorial: Transfer Your Contacts From Any iPhone to Any Android Device

1. krazyasif786

krazyasif786 Well-Known Member

Tutorial: Transfer Your Contacts From Any iPhone to Any Android Device - Easy To Follow Guide

Must Be A Few People Who Have A New Android Phone and Are Coming From iOS. I did and I had to find this information out myself. Thought I'd Make A Video and Share it for Those Who May Be in the Same Boat... Should be easy to follow:)

Youtube Video:
    Transfer Your Contacts From Any iPhone to Any Android Device - Easy To Follow Guide - YouTube

Things To Remember (FAQ):
    - Make Sure iCloud Syncing Of Contacts Is Turned Off (both in iTunes and your device)
    - Make Sure You Use The Same Google Log In Details That You Have Used On Your Android Device.
    - You Will Find Google Contacts Under 'Info' Tab in iTunes (default is Windows Contacts)

I Hope This Helps Someone. If It Did Then Please Like:)

PS: This works even if you have several numbers per contact. This syncs everything on the contact, email addresses, websites, multiple numbers etc. Its pretty cool:)

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
    Frisco likes this.
  2. lsarang

lsarang New Member

Even in today's day & age, users have to go through so much hassle to transfer & sync contacts across platforms. There is now a new solution: IntouchApp. It is like Dropbox for contacts. To sync or transfer contacts between your iPhone / Android / Blackberry devices, just install IntouchApp and login - thats it.. nothing else to do! It is available on Google Play store, App Store and App World or visit apps.theintouchid.com