TutorialLenovo S880 - All you ever need to know

1. wongyikhoong

wongyikhoong New Member

Hi guys,

This is Nic (despite my "wongyikhoong" username) from Malaysia. I have recently bought 2 units of Lenovo S880 from Beijing, China and I am instantly in love with this device. I see a lot of people facing problems with this phone. So I am here trying to help out as much as I can.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Lenovo S880 is a cool 5 inch ICS running device with dual sim capabilities. Specs as below:

Lenovo LePhone S880 specs:
    5.0″ LCD display @ 480

Advertisement
    ocnbrze likes this.
  2. volhe

volhe New Member

Hi
    thank you for your tutoriel.
    Now in china you bight the lenovo s880i with an MT6577 processeur.
    Do you have the ROW for it.
    Thank's for your help
    volhe

3. pardscale

pardscale New Member

hi all, i'm in china and i but s880i. language is chinese and english but user manual is only in chines.
    can you help me to find english user manual and help me to download all languages for this mobile
    thanks
  4. nestcomputers

nestcomputers New Member

Hello thank for all help. I want to know if you ROM can be use in Lenovo S890 or not if could help me find ROM for me S890 i just recently got 2 phone from china and have same problem chiness & GPS.
  5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™

I removed your email address for your protection, thanks for understanding
  6. nestcomputers

nestcomputers New Member

hello please can any one tell me when can i find Lenovo S890 ROM ? can i use Lenovo S880 ROM on S890 ?
    how log in programing mode in Lenovo ?
  7. urifg

urifg New Member

hello for all and a happy new year

work this rom also with s880i too? if not... can help me a people with a rom for 880i or is possible to root the mobile?
    Thank you

sorry for my bad english
  8. dcreatorx

dcreatorx New Member

Is somebody going to help with this ? I'm also wanting to ROM my lenovo s880i .... is this process valid for this phone version ? Can somebody confirm ?
  9. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

The only issue with your device and a custom ROM is it just isn't that popular. You can try searching Google, but otherwise I doubt someone will post it on here just because of the low developer support for your device.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  10. drsparsh

drsparsh Active Member

can any one provide me the link for ROW rom??
  11. adil0938

adil0938 New Member

Dear,

I am trying to do the same but when i start Flash, and click on the download in Flash, in which mode i should attach my Phone. I have tried in both modes Like On and Off, but Flash still searching, no response. Is it that i dont have the USB driver for my Phone or any body can please help me out.
  12. ksvishal

ksvishal New Member

Hi,
    I own a S-880 mobile phone.All of a sudden the earphone speaker has become very feeble. I checked the settings and could not find anything wrong there. Can someone help me how to increase the volume of earphone speaker please...
    Regards,
    K S Vishal
  13. dragoncbhn

dragoncbhn New Member

Thank bro :)