• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy 4G?

Plonk

Jul 19, 2013
Hi all
I have been with Apple and iphone for so long and just decided to change to Samsung.
I have the phone and the tablet and absolutly no idea how to use them. I assumed it would be the same as the iphone basically, but it definatly is not!

Are there any tutorials out there for complete beginners?
Thanks.

Hi all
I have been with Apple and iphone for so long and just decided to change to Samsung.
I have the phone and the tablet and absolutly no idea how to use them. I assumed it would be the same as the iphone basically, but it definatly is not!

Are there any tutorials out there for complete beginners?
Thanks.

Hello and welcome, Plonk.

First we need to know which of the many Samsung Galaxy 4G models of device you have, then we can set you on your way. Please include your carrier/provider so we can zero in on the exact models you have.

For starters, though, you can view these two lists of phones and tabs and find yours where you'll discover a community of users here at AF with the same devices:

Android Phones - Android Forums

Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

Explore those lists and you're on your way... then we can also post in there tutorial videos and even the user manual for what you own.

Have fun.. see you in there. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones