• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TV.com in the UK?

D

doad13

TV.com is by CBS which is American so I can understand it being out there, but why not release it to the UK as well?

I watch a lot of American TV series, CSI etc so this app would be great for me, is there a work around to get the app installed on my phone such as downloading the apk file and installing manually instead of through the market?

Correct.

Even if you can get the apk loaded (I did using a USA SIM while I was in the states), you still cant watch the shows away from the USA. Just like you can't do it on your computer.

Why? I guess because SKY or ITV or whoever is showing the stuff outside of the US is paying a boat load of money to get the shows and wants you to pay them for the privilage.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones