tv download?

Last Updated:

1. 0n35h0t

0n35h0t New Member This Topic's Starter

hello everyone can anyone tell me a website where i could download cartoon tv shows for free on my mobile phone and not on the computer?

of you can thx.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

What kind of cartoon shows? Anything broadcast on tv is going to have to be paid for, there are no free legal sites to do that.

3. carbonara

carbonara Well-Known Member

There are no legal paid for services either as far as I can see.

I'd love to be proved wrong on this as it's such a shame to own a device that can play video but have to break the law to watch any content on it.

Currently the only way you could watch something that was on tv a few days ago on your mobile on the way to work is to either wait ages for it to come out on dvd (if it ever does) and copy it to your computer, convert the file and copy it to your phone or illegally download it and transfer to your phone. this is in the UK at least. I'd love someone to point me to a legal way of doing this if there is one. Happy to pay money for content if the owners want to provide me with a way of paying for it.

4. truckin

truckin New Member

Hmmm... Maybe u found an answer by now but if youve got flash you can always watch recent full episodes on the networks website. For instance, I watch lots of stuff on fox.com but its slow sometimes depending on how good your network is and you cant download the shows. There is an app though, it was previously personal dvr. Now its called droidTV. Its on the market. There is a cheap subscribe version and it works great. It will download whatever shows u want straight to your sd card usually within 5 days of its tv air date. Although Lately they had some slow download speeds but have upgraded Their servers. The free version doesnt give you the most popular shows but still has good ones. I personally subscribe and think its more than worth it. But because I was a beta user I only paylike $1 a month or so. Im not sure about now but when it was in beta as personal dvr the developer would respond within a few hrs and had fixed issues within a day or two. Check it out! Another app would be tv.com and flash tv but theyre not near as good. I hope this helps everyone!