• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TV flash app in the Market

xmr405o

Android Expert
Dec 7, 2009
Periodically I search the market for apps that feature Adobe Flash. Today I came across an App called TV flash. It's in beta but it's pretty cool. It streams flash videos. There's currently 199 channels.

Check it out. It's free and it has potential.

It requires 2.2 and Adobe Flash installed.

You are right, it does have potential. I managed to watch about three quarters of the Dolphins/Packers game on it before it finally stopped playing it with a notice that said, "this channel does not exist"... hu? How can it not exist if I just spent the past 3 hours watching it? Lol

Later on last night I watched the Colts beat the Redskins. On ABC, super sweet! This is the first app I've found anywhere that lets you watch the NFL for free!

Now my only question is, does anyone here remember the app that came out this past summer that allowed you to play the content off of your phone through your TV via the HDMI cable? It wasn't perfect because people were complaining that you couldn't see anything on your phone once you plugged it in, but I'd still be very interested in getting that app if anyone remembers what it was?

Upvote 0
You are right, it does have potential. I managed to watch about three quarters of the Dolphins/Packers game on it before it finally stopped playing it with a notice that said, "this channel does not exist"... hu? How can it not exist if I just spent the past 3 hours watching it? Lol

Later on last night I watched the Colts beat the Redskins. On ABC, super sweet! This is the first app I've found anywhere that lets you watch the NFL for free!

Now my only question is, does anyone here remember the app that came out this past summer that allowed you to play the content off of your phone through your TV via the HDMI cable? It wasn't perfect because people were complaining that you couldn't see anything on your phone once you plugged it in, but I'd still be very interested in getting that app if anyone remembers what it was?

For the Droid 1? Hmmm, don't remember that app but for the Droid 2 and X, there's an app called real HDMI. Dang if there was an app like that for the Droid 1, I would so want that too.

Upvote 0
For the Droid 1? Hmmm, don't remember that app but for the Droid 2 and X, there's an app called real HDMI. Dang if there was an app like that for the Droid 1, I would so want that too.

The Droid 1 doesn't have an HDMI output though does it? For that matter, I didn't think the Droid 2 did either?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones