TV OUT Cable?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. asuwookie

asuwookie Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know where I can find the TV out cable for the incredible? I've tried a few cooperate stores and they say none in the warehouse and none at any of the cooperate stores within 500 miles. #611 says it's $19.99 but "not available" and to "call back in a few days" - this has been thier story since a couple of days after launch.

One of the "premium retailers" said they had one in the store yesturday but most of them look at me as if I have a third eye or something and send me to Radio Shack. Of course no luck at radio shack or best buy or even on line. I do have one of the tv out cables for the older HTC Phones that is the Extusb which is just a hair bigger then the mini usb so the mini adapter won't fit it. Anyone know where I can find such an adapter?

Thanks!

Advertisement
    pmdied likes this.
  2. crimton

crimton Well-Known Member

i too would like to know this, i'm gonna see if i can find out.

3. acidarmitage

acidarmitage Well-Known Member

doesnt it just use a 3.5mm to 3RCA cord?

4. crimton

crimton Well-Known Member

i thought it came out of the microusb. either way i just wish someone had a confirmed working cable.

5. acidarmitage

well i know the HTC rep said it was coming out along with the extended battery... as far as i know, its coming soon (that means it'll be a while lol)

6. asuwookie

i think it's micro usb to video out. To further complicate matters tv out on other HTC devices using a mini usb ...well that cable is not necessarly a mini usb but a modified mini usb i think referred to as extusb usualy very simular to a mini but one square end instead of rounded end. I hear but have not confirmed that they will use soemthing simular for the incredible. Last talked to *611 today who said no cable available yet but will retail for $19.99 and may be available late next month. (she also said they are having problems stocking the incredible and currently none availabe until after June 1) Supposedly the rep is going to call when it becomes available.

7. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

it comes out the micro usb... and ive tried the 3.5 just in case and it doesnt work

8. acidarmitage

...sonofabitch

9. jareth

jareth Well-Known Member

Wow, and I just came here to post that exact same question. I've been hunting around the interwebz and still haven't found one...

10. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Well-Known Member

It will be out next month. The HTC mini usb is for the older WinMo devices and will not work.

11. Jowe

Jowe Member

12. ch2423

ch2423 Member

13. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

[​IMG]USB 4-Pin to 3 x RCA Phono Lead Audio / Video AV Cable - eBay (item 330384002271 end time Jun-03-10 10:52:38 PDT)

They must have micro USB confused with mini USB?

Another? [​IMG]http://cgi.ebay.com/LG-ORIGINAL-MICRO-USB-TV-OUT-RCA-VIDEO-CABLE-/270574577915?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhoneAccesories_MobilePhoneDataCables_JN&hash=item3eff8068fb

EDIT: WTF??? The first ebay listing is gone now??? I bought one before it was removed..well see what happens. ($6.99 w/ shipping)

hmm... the link up top does not work anymore but it does here... [​IMG]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330384002271&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=%3F*F%3F&GUID=a12b57c61280a0aad2b63c66ffac576f&itemid=330384002271&ff4=263602_263622

The link directly above this text is copied from the post I made on XDA also. It will take you to the Item if you click it from my XDA post but shows up as being removed when clicking on it from this thread. Strange! Here's a link to my post @ XDA for user who have a xda login as well... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=6494356&postcount=19

or you can go to ebay and paste the item number in the search bar... 330384002271

14. tuanster1119

tuanster1119 Well-Known Member

15. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Those are mini USB not micro, they won't work.

16. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

The listings I posted state "micro" not mini.

Attached Files:

17. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

^^Sorry, I was talking about this post, not yours.

18. pmdied

pmdied Well-Known Member

Cant wait for this cable. Would love to use my HTC+TV for videos of my kids and pics. Does anyone know if the videos shot on the Incredible will look good on the TV? I know "good" is a relative term but sometimes videos look good on the handheld but become pixilated when enlarged.

19. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

20. Zsnake

Zsnake Active Member

Well, I ordered one.....price was reasonable enough. Sure hope that it works. I have my class "slides" on my I-pod and want to use the Droid instead. Gave the I to my wife before I remembered that I need the info up on the big screen.

Thanks, in advance, Reddog80p

21. snellc001

snellc001 Member

22. raidscsi

raidscsi Member

$30 for a cable? HTCPedia is a ripoff. Anyone confirm that the LG micro cable works?

23. Zsnake

Zsnake Active Member

Well, the cable arrived....from the anco pack int'l corp., Pomona CA.

Twern't the opne I wanted....the "Droid end" is too small and too thick to enter the device. Guess it's a micro and not a mini?????

Well, it was only a buck and $5 shipping, so not out that much.

Will keep looking!

~<:Sssssssssssssssnake/""

24. asuwookie

So any update on this cable. Verizon says "we don't know but maybe after July 25 when the new droid comes out." Htcpedia says should be in stock today or tomorrow.

25. jackdubl

jackdubl Well-Known Member

I don't know who you guys keep talking to at htcpedia. The item doesn't have an expected in stock date and everytime I ask them, they have no idea. Not surprisingly, it still isn't in stock.