• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Tweeks] & Bugs with the LG G2, and how to fix them

I am on Verizon, and I haven't been able to get a video message / mms from anyone. I have family on Verizon, with Android phones, who did receive it. I am guessing it's the phone, or a setting somewhere. Anyone have this issue, or know how to fix it?
A little more info would be useful here... Stock G2 (JB or KK) or custom ROM? What are you using as a messaging app?

If you are stock, I would first try a factory reset, then contact Verizon (Verizon's first troubleshooting tip will be to factory default, so do it ahead of time and backup stuff accordingly)... This could be a SIM issue, account mis-configuration, or bad device, all of which should probably be handled by Verizon as a warranty or service issue.

If you are on a custom ROM, probably best to ask this question in that ROM's thread or flash back to stock and test it first.

Upvote 0
Hello Phandroiders .. I noticed a bug of typing arabic words
i will brief it :
when word suggestions is on .. I am typing a word then enter a space .. If i backspace to edit a letter in this word .. the new letter duplicated .. if u delete the letter and typed the letter after it duplicates too ... Very annoying bug
I don't know a place to report this bug .. i recorded it and uploaded it on the Youtube.
here's the link
LG G2 Arabic typing bug, letter duplication - YouTube

i hope anyone can do something

Upvote 0
Another Norwegian translation bug:
When downloading stuff it says "18 seconds left". But "left" is translated with a word which means "left side" :)
venstre.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones