TweetCaller - Tweet your phonecalls!

Last Updated: 2010-04-07 09:50:20
  1. nami

nami Member

Hey guys,
    What do you think of our new application TweetCaller? It's a new application from the guys behind TrueCaller

It lets you tweet your phonecalls to Twitter... I.e.
    -Who you are talking to on the phone
    -When you are talking on the phone
    -Where you were when you were talking on the phone

It's a pretty unique and to some radical idea... what do you think?
    I think its fun :)

Advertisement
  2. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Not sure why other people would care who I'm talking to :D
  3. jev

jev Well-Known Member

More digital diarrhoea on Twitter, that's just what we want [​IMG]
  4. nami

nami Member

You don't like it? =) We thought it was a really fun idea
  5. jev

jev Well-Known Member

I got an excellent idea for ya: just create a kick-ass twitter client that allows filtering away tweets based on source. Once you made that (hey, you could even charge for such an app!) go ahead and create tweetcaller. Once the latter becomes a success, the former will certainly become a winner :D.
    nifer likes this.
  6. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

I find it both creepy and disturbing that anyone would feel so self-important as to think everyone on the internet cares who they are talking to at all times. Moreover, if I had a friend running an app like this, I would never call them.

No offense. I just think blogging and facebook and twitter and all of the other sites out there like them are getting a bit out of hand. (I think my signature sums it all up very nicely.)

on a bit of a side note... I have a very good friend whos father works for the FBI. I think you guys would be quite shocked to find out just how much time they spend trolling such sites looking for crap.
  7. nami

nami Member

Ok... Well we were hoping for people to realize how fun this can be, but it may take some time :)
    Anyway, glad we can help out the FBI ;)