1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Tweetcaster>Twidroid

1. androidfan87

androidfan87 Member

I can say for the first time that there is a Twitter client that is better than Twidroid. Tweetcaster has every feature. It is a well rounded app. It is now my initial Twitter app now.

Check it out.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Ninthwonder

Ninthwonder Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say better... I would say close.. but there is no widget available... retweet needs improvment....list only load half the time... blar... it just needs a few improvements... although the UI is much nicer looking then any others i have seen...
  3. hrbib21

hrbib21 Well-Known Member

Nope. Close but no cigar.
  4. DawnGP143

DawnGP143 Well-Known Member

Real close for me too. Would like to see them add the ability to set the notification tone so you can personalize it. Now I have to try to remember what that alert is!!!
  5. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

The lack of a widget (Twindroid gives a choice of 2) is a deal breaker for me.
  6. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

No widget, also the UI is pretty ugly if you ask me. Twidroid. as of today, is still #1.
  7. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Well-Known Member

I still prefer twidroid as well. I like the minimalist look and notifications with twidroid are flawless
  8. RozzaC

RozzaC Well-Known Member

I've never been a big fan of Twidroid to be honest...

That's probably because I didn't get the paid version...lol...

I'm currently using Tweetcaster and I like it...

A widget isn't that big of an issue for me...so it's not gonna be a deal breaker...

What is a deal-breaker for me though...is Tweetcaster supports multiple accounts in it's free version...whereas Twidroid you have to pay to get that feature...

I do have a few issues with Tweetcaster that I'd like to be resolved, but overall I think I prefer it to Twidroid...
  9. spangler07

spangler07 Well-Known Member

Here's a secret:

Touiteur > all other Twitter apps
  10. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

Touiteur is from LevelUp Studio (the home of Beautiful Widgets) so you know it will be good. I am looking foward to seeing it on the marketplace. The have a youtube video on their website.
  11. the208

the208 Well-Known Member

How does Tweetcaster compare to Seesmic and Vodafone Update?
  12. RozzaC

RozzaC Well-Known Member

Seesmic is pretty good as well...but again...no multiple account management...

If it had it...I'd probably be using that rather than Tweetcaster to be honest..
  13. BOO5TED

BOO5TED Well-Known Member

This is my only gripe about tweetcaster. :(