• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TweetDeck alternative with native Facebook album posting?

I currently use TweetDeck to update my Twitter feed and Facebook profile (not page) simultaneously. However, when posting photos, TweetDeck doesn't post them natively to Facebook, but instead uses the same URL service (e.g. yfrog or twitpic) as it used on Twitter. This is kind of annoying as people viewing my profile on Facebook have to click the link to view the attached picture. I'm wondering if there is any app out there which supports posting to Twitter and Facebook simultaneously, but allows you to post pictures to a Facebook album rather than just linking them (and attach that picture to the post). I know that this sort of thing is technically possible because I have seen the functionality in other apps such as "MyPad for iPad". I don't mind paying for such an app. Does anyone know of something which can do this? (My phone is an HTC DesireHD running 2.3.5)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones