1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

twicca BETA: Better than the official!

Last Updated:

1. taicor

taicor Guest This Topic's Starter

I am by no means a power twitter user, but this is hands-down, THE best application for twitter out there, and I can see how useful it would be for a power user. The widget is far more versatile, allowing you to choose where you want to go, rather than showing a few recent tweets. The UI is just plain intuitive, the icons given to buttons by the developer need no caption to be understood, and without captions it looks very clean. And then there's plugins for flickr, buzz, twitpic, etc. The developer is definitely dedicated and the app is updated constantly. If you're looking for a twitter app, look no further, you've found it!

Advertisement
  2. Dirt

Dirt Member

I installed this app and can't login to my twitter account. It keeps giving me a twitter api error. I wondering if I'm doing something wrong, anyone have any ideas?

3. splinter701

splinter701 Member

I used to use twicca, then i unlocked the bootloader and of course erased all my apps. Now when i reinstall, i get an error message when i try to connect to twitter. I'm gonna try and reset the twitter/twicca connection, hopefully twitter has an applications page somewhere which i'll be able to reset permissions on, because i really loved the app.