Twitter App/Notifications/SyncSupport

1. DoubleOhMark

DoubleOhMark Member

Firstly, I've tried all the very basics things like a factory reset and uninstall, reinstalling. I've checked under accounts and made sure that the app is synchronized. It's not a sound issue either.

My Twitter application just does not notify me of anything new, AT ALL. Mentions, follows, whatever, I just do not get notified. All my other apps, social networking or otherwise are fine.

I try going into the account settings on the Twitter app itself and it will not let me change anything. The settings are all 'greyed out'. [Image attached below.]

Any and all help appreciated as this is most infuriating and seems a stupid problem. I've looked all over the web to no avail so hopefully someone here is wiser.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

I dont use Twitter but, can you go to menu/settings/accounts/add account and check the box next to twitter? Perhaps then the greyed out boxes will allow you to set options?
  3. DoubleOhMark

DoubleOhMark Member

I already have the account signed in under that section and have tried 'syncing' it repeatedly too.
  4. Mikestony

5. DoubleOhMark

DoubleOhMark Member

That one did help thank you, that master control setting in the widget helped unlock the greys. Now I just need someone to tweet me or something to check they come through! :')
  6. Mikestony

haha, sorry, if I had a Twitter account I would:rolleyes:
  7. Alex14

Alex14 New Member

I have the same problem! Can you tell me exactly what you did? pretty please