• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Twitter app??

D

Deleted User

What are people using? I've got the standard twitter installed, but I dont like that once I click onthe widget it loads up the tweet its displaying, i have to press menu to show all. And I find it gets confused and so when i click on a tweet in the main list instead of opening it, it'll display contacts options.

What do other people use/recommend?

Have been using all the ones mentioned above recently to try and discover the best one for me. I settled on Tweetcaster (free version) as, personally, it does all that I need it to do. All the above mentioned are free, or have free versions, so try them out and see which one suits your needs.

Good luck

Steve.

Upvote 0
I didn't know where to post this question but hopefully someone will see this here and be able to help.

I use Plume as my Twitter client, andit works pretty much perfectly. However, I just cannot find a way to delete my 'saved searches'. I've cleared all data, uninstalled etc but the saved searches stay there.

Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of 'em?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones