Twitter/Facebook App (i.e. TweetDeck)?Support

Last Updated:

1. buddy5582

buddy5582 Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an Android App that updates both twitter and facebook simultaneously and displays both feeds in one place such as tweetdeck or socialscope?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. SkyRydr

SkyRydr New Member

I'm brand new to Droid. I would love to know if there is an app like this. Something similar to Gwibber (for you Linux users).

Thanks

3. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

i havent seen anything, i am sure its out there :)

4. hexon

hexon Well-Known Member

5. Rachmoot

Rachmoot New Member

Aol also has an app called "Lifestream" that posts to Facebook and Twitter at the same time without a hashtag.

It also shows updates to all your networks in a single feed. It connects a whole bunch of them: facebook, flickr, youtube, myspace, digg, delicious and a I think a few more.

6. karimarie

karimarie Well-Known Member

I use Tweetcaster for posting to both FB and Twitter at the same time, and LOVE it. It doesn't show both feeds at the same time though--just your Twitter feed.

7. hunny28

hunny28 Member

Tried Droid2Wall for Android. works great to update status, post pics and posting any of your SMS (jokes or quotes or greetings) to both Facebook and Twitter simultaneously. Features say: video uploading coming soon. One of the best and simple apps to update quickly on both Twitter and Facebook or any one of those. But does not show feeds. Its basically to update fast while on the go ... its a nice one, have been using it for a week now.