• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Twitter Notifications just stopped. I have no clue what happened.

Hello.

I'll try to be as descriptive as possible. First of all I run several promo accounts on Twitter so not having the notifications is lethal.

In the middle of the night, I chevked my phone and the Notifications were working fine. I RT a few things and it was all good.

This morning I woke up and had none. I did a couple of test tweets and no notifications showed up.

I went to setting/ app manager. Clicked Twitter and the "Show Notifications" was checked. Still confused, I googled it to see if there was something I did.

I read something about the Twitter sync. I checked it and Sync was disabled. So I enabled the Sync.

Still no notifications. Rebooted several times. Cleared Cache. Nothing. I have no clue what happened. Everything is turned on.

Can anyone help?

I stopped using the official app a few weeks ago as it's not working like it should (the reviews on google play echo my sentiments)

Started using a third party app, pathetic I needed to do that really.

In short I'd try a third party app and see if it works as you want it to, there may actually be nothing you can do regarding the offical app until they sort it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones