Twitter Sync Contacts not working..Support

Last Updated:

1. Makavetis

Makavetis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I go to settings and then accounts and sync and add my twitter account, it doesn't sync Contacts, just says Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. My contacts used to sync, but ever since i cleared cache for twitter app, all got removed. Now they are not in the list for me to sync them with contacts again.
    Byt the way the Sense twitter app syncs fine, but that only syncs peep and friend.

Anyone else encounter this sync issue?

Advertisement
  2. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

i think it only syncs facebook contacts

3. Makavetis

well it used to sync twitter as well.. like when you go to accounts and add twitter to sync.. i used to be able to view people twitter accounts under people app, and could link their twitter as well as facebook to their name, now only facebook.

4. Lifeguard17

Lifeguard17 Well-Known Member

yeah I noticed that today... I swear they were there before.... or were they only there when I had my Moto Droid......

5. NOMster

NOMster Well-Known Member

this has been going on for a few days now. i tried to email them but the email got sent back as a fake email address. lots of people have complained in the market but twitter doesnt seem to care. i guess they're going the route of facebook.

6. Makavetis

still have this issue going on. I love the fact we can sync facebook and twitter but there are a lot of bugs still, here are the ones ive had..

1. facebook pics do not update unless you unsync and re-sync it
    2. when first got the phone used to be able to link twitter profile/picture to a contact, now cant do that