1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

twlauncher autorotate stopped workingSupport

1. udayvir

udayvir Member

my launcher's(my launcher's) AUTOROTATE has STOPPED working ... apps and other menus still autorotate but the home screen and application menu just wont....

any ideas..?

ps: i was experimenting with other launchers yesterday .. but i remember it was working after that

UPDATE : tried BOTH a soft factory data reset(from settings) and a HARD RESET using the reset code .. both din work .. autorotate works fine with all other menus and aplications.. AUTOROTATE has STOPPED working ... apps and other menus still autorotate but the home screen and application menu just wont....

any ideas..?

ps: i was experimenting with other launchers yesterday .. but i remember it was working after that

UPDATE : tried BOTH a soft factory data reset(from settings) and a HARD RESET using the reset code .. both din work .. but after reset it rotates on sliding out the keyboard earlier it wont even do that

Advertisement