TwLauncher Error Message

1. gujuplaya111

gujuplaya111 Member

The application TwLauncher (process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"dumpstate_app_201012270207_com_sec_android_a pp_twlauncher.log has been saved. Use *#9900# to copy out log.

I got this error after trying to get the cognition ROM. My samsung captivate was rebooting and then when i slid it to unlock i touched the screen and this error popped up and now i cant do anything with my phone. It also keeps turning on by itself and so I took the battery out.

Is there any way i can fix this???

Advertisement
    :
  2. gujuplaya111

gujuplaya111 Member

update: I got my phone connected to my cpu and i got into recovery mode once...
  3. NorCal Einstein

NorCal Einstein Well-Known Member

Reflash Cognition, it looks like a bad install.

Enter Download Mode, Flash JF6 using Odin One-Click, Use Odin to Master Clear, or do a GSM Master Reset, and reinstall Cognition.
  4. gujuplaya111

gujuplaya111 Member

I cant get into download mode so how do i use Odin One-Click
  5. NorCal Einstein

You need to get into Download Mode. Search for the various button combos to get into Download Mode, or build/buy a JIG which will force your phone into Download Mode if it's still possible (which in your case, I'm almost positive it is)

Oh, you can also try to get into Download Mode with the adb command. I think it's "adb reboot download"
  6. gujuplaya111

gujuplaya111 Member

so i just open up a regular comand prompt and type in "adb reboot download" ???

If so my phone has to be connect to the computer and it has to be recognized right?
  7. La Luna

La Luna Well-Known Member

8. RonH54

RonH54 Well-Known Member

You have to be the SDK/Tools folder in the Command Prompt then you type that command. Yes you have to connected to Computer,phone recognized and not Mounted.
  9. NorCal Einstein

USB Debugging has to be turned on to issue adb commands.