• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TWLauncher Problem

GalaxyBrad

Mar 6, 2012
Hey guys I have updated my samsung galaxy s plus to 2.3.6 recently and now I have a problem with the TWLauncher,the appdrawer more exactly.If I reboot my phone and I go in drawer after that,all my app are spread in 3 pages and that's quite annoying.Any idea how to fix it?Thanks.

Hey guys I have updated my samsung galaxy s plus to 2.3.6 recently and now I have a problem with the TWLauncher,the appdrawer more exactly.If I reboot my phone and I go in drawer after that,all my app are spread in 3 pages and that's quite annoying.Any idea how to fix it?Thanks.

There's only a few ways to "fix" it while keeping touchwiz launcher. That's actually how they intended it to be.

1.) Switch to list view.
2.) Adjust to it.

or, you can switch to a new launcher.

Upvote 0
I mean I have my apps in an order chosen buy me.I have all my apps grouped in folders on a single page.There's a total of 12 apps(I can have the max number of 16 apps on a page).Now the annoying thing:after reboot my apps are spread in 4/5 pages.I mean those apps which were initially on one page go like 2 apps on a page 3 on another one and so on and they lose their order.I have reflashed the 2.3.6 rom and I still have the problem.As for backup I use backuped data saved before reflashing the rom,when I first had the problem.I'll try to reflash the rom and then not to backup..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones