Two Issues- Please Help!Support

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Active Member

Alright, so here are the two issues which I am currently experiencing.

1. I know that Peep went through some issues back in September, but it was fixed within a few days. However, beginning some time afterwards, I suddenly found myself unable to upload photographs to Twitgoo through Peep. What's the deal with this? The upload progress bar will sit at "10%" for a couple of seconds, then it jumps to "90%", and this message appears soon thereafter: "Twitter.com- Fail to upload photo ...."

2. My stock web browser seems to be crashing quite often these days. I recently cleared-up some RAM on my device, and I now currently have at least 25 MB of available on-device memory at any given moment. Sometimes I can browse the web for a while, but other times I'll barely even begin to do anything, and it suddenly closes by itself (Thus taking me back to my home Sense screen). Does anyone have an idea on what is causing this, and how I might rectify it?

Thanks ahead of time for the help, and I have to say that other than these two issues, I really love my Hero :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

1. No idea..sorry
    2. Try this...go into menu/settings/applications/manage applications, and let it load..takes a minute or two..then clear cache on "internet"