Two new issues....

Last Updated:

1. Madwolf27

Madwolf27 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

First, I have developed a stuck pixel, in the upper half, middle of the screen. Stuck on red. Never had a bad pixel on a phone. Is this sufficient to get a replacement?

Second, It has developed a 1-2 second pause when close out of any app. This goes away when I reboot only to slowly reappear. There's NO lag in starting an app, or scrolling, or using apps, just in closing. Anyone else experience this or know anything about it?

Advertisement
  2. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member

If you havent done any rooting or flashing for your phone, then go ahead and call technical care on tmobile's 611 line.

3. Tangent

Tangent Well-Known Member

For the stuck red pixel, search the market for "screen fix" and install JScreenFix. This "massages" the pixels and supposedly can unstick them. Since that isn't the only issue though, rleal2010's suggestion would be my first choice; hopefully you can exchange the phone...

4. dysfunkshunel

dysfunkshunel Member

Tmo will definitely replace it. Hardware defect. Mine had a very slight loose housing around the keyboard and volume rocker. No questions replaced just a few days ago. And now this thing is solid.