Two problems that I need help withSupport

1. After a few minutes of looking through the gallery, the screen freezes up completely for a few minutes. After it finally unfreezes, the device starts acting strange, clicking in and out of things by itself before shutting off..

Next question, one of my photogallery kicks me out after a few seconds of being inside of it. I really really really hope that someone can help me. I've never dropped it. It's basically new. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. ForkliftFred

ForkliftFred Well-Known Member

Which Player do you have (3.6, 4.0, 4.2, 5.0, etc) and which version of Android (Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean)?

I assume you are talking about the stock gallery app but it may be different for different devices (may work better or worse, for all I know it could be a different app all together)

As nice as the the stock gallery app looks I found it clumsy and not right for me. I found QuickPic far better (and free)

I can't offer much more help than that, but if you give us more information then others might be able to.
  3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

+1 for QuickPic. Gallery wouldn't even show all my pix's in one folder - too many? Never had a problem with QickPic