Two problems with my Incredible...Support

Last Updated:

1. NickBaragona

NickBaragona Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Landscape view no longer works. If I turn the phone sideways in the browser, or when viewing a pic I took, nothing happens. Also, when i hook my phone up to my PC, I no longer have the option to Mount it. Any idea why this would be?

Advertisement
  2. NickBaragona

NickBaragona Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I dont understand the mounting issue. If I hook my Incredible up to my PC, it will charge, but there is no option to mount it. What gives?

3. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

I imagine you've already done the simple stuff such as turning the phone off then back on. Has the phone been dropped or seen any kind of damage lately? If you can't get it working right yourself, I'd suggest taking it to a Verizon store to see if they can help.

4. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Have you checked the following:

PC Connection:
    Menu > Settings > Connect to PC - Make sure "Ask Me" is checked. You can also change the default action when the phone is plugged in to a PC on this same screen.

Landscape issue:
    Menu > Settings > Sound and Display - Make sure "Orientation" is checked (this enables automatic switching when rotating the phone).

cj5 buggy likes this.
  5. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member Contributor

If you haven't already fixed this, you might also need to re-calibrate the accelerometer for the landscape issue.