1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Two questions-confused

1. wedgemoose

wedgemoose Well-Known Member

First, during that unveiling in NY all the DNA's they were using had a Weird "dirty paper" type clock on them. It was white and crumply. Was that my imagination because I can't find it anywhere.

Also they said this has two beats amps. One for phone and the other for headphones. How come the "phone" amp setting is ghosted out. Why have two amps if we can't use one? And if I'm wrong (on the phone one) then what would the second beats amp be for?

Advertisement
  2. funkbucket007

funkbucket007 Well-Known Member

The "dirty paper" one is under Personalize>Skin>Graphite. As for the amplifier question, I don't have an answer for you.
    NightAngel79 and wedgemoose like this.
  3. wedgemoose

wedgemoose Well-Known Member

Thank you Funk!!!!! That was driving me crazy. It doesn't show the clock in the preview. And I'm too stupid and lazy to have tried it. Thanks again
  4. funkbucket007

funkbucket007 Well-Known Member

Anytime. Trust me...coming from stock Android, Sense has quite the learning curve for me. I by no means have all of the answers. Hahahaha.
    wedgemoose likes this.
  5. dubbsix

dubbsix Well-Known Member

There is a 2.5w amp that is only available when connected to a bluetooth source, or head phone jack. The 2.5w amp could shorten the life of the built in speaker, so its disabled to prevent blown speakers on the unit.