Two questions, how to snooze and predictive text?

Last Updated:

1. PolishDude

PolishDude Member This Topic's Starter

First android so be easy on me but my phone is not doing predictive text, is there some way to turn this on? Also how the heck do you snooze on the alarm, i could not figure it out for the life of me.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. macprv

macprv Well-Known Member

what keyboard are you using?

anyways in the main screen just tap menu/setting/locale and text.. choose swipe or android keyboar settings and just make sure suggestions and autocomplete is checked, in swipe theres actually a box for word prediction, make sure that is checked

3. PolishDude

yeah i noticed after i wrote this, i didnt have the settings on, thanks though :)

4. DVNO

DVNO Well-Known Member

For the alarm, when you go into Alarm & Clocks and then create an alarm you have to check the box for "snooze". I think this is a TouchWiz thing because i never saw it on my N1 or mytouch.

PolishDude likes this.
  5. PolishDude

that did it, never thought snooze would have to be a feature i have to turn on lol

6. dawniedoodle

dawniedoodle Member

I have my snooze set to go off every 10 minutes for 3 times. That's all fine and I figured that out but when the alarm goes off, the only choice I get on the screen is stop. How do I go back into snooze mode for the next 10 minutes? Do I have to listen to the beeping for that long? My last phone had two buttons that came up. One was dismiss which would totally shut off the alarm and one was the snooze button. This one only says stop.