Two questions (perhaps glitches) with LauncherProSupport

Last Updated:

1. Grad

Grad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Absolutely LOVING my Droid X, especially have a year and a half on the BB Storm. I put LauncherPro on yesterday and it really sped things up, but I have two concerns that maybe you all can help me with:

1) With the stock launcher I had a "phone contacts" list and an "all contacts" list that was fed with my Facebook contacts. I could just jump back and forth between them when in the phone dialer menu. Now with LauncherPro installed, there is one single contacts list that is comprised of my original "phone contacts" list as well as a lot of my Facebook contacts that have phone numbers listed in their profiles. It appears that LauncherPro just added them in to my regular "phone contacts" list because there are numbers associated with them on Facebook. I don't want all of these contacts in there, I just want my original "phone contacts" from before. Any ideas?

2) When I add a contact shortcut to the LauncherPro shortcut bar, it doesn't add the actual photo of the contact. Instead it lets me choose from a stock photo or from my photo gallery. However, in the full LauncherPro contacts list there are photos for virtually all of my contacts, which have been pulled from their Facebook profiles. How can I get those little photo thumbnails to copy over for the shortcut? Right I can't tell any of my shortcuts apart because they all have the same generic contact icon associated with them.

Thanks in advance for your knowledge, this is my first Android device and it is amazing how much better the OS is than the on on my BB.

Advertisement
  2. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about number one. But for number two, open your contacts, hit menu, display group, phone contacts -- or Google if they're syncing from your Google account.

3. Grad

Grad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I fixed the first one by linking to applications and then contacts instead of straight to contacts in the popup. The second one is still an issue. Even if I just add a contact shortcut to the homescreen, the image associated with the contact doesn't appear. It is just a default generic outline of a person.