Two quick questions...General

Last Updated:

1. Echo17121

Echo17121 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As this is my first android phone as well as my first smartphone ever, I just have two hopefully simple questions.

1. Do you have to sync facebook with the phone? If I don't what am I missing out on? I just really don't want every single one of my facebook friends in my phone book and also I want to have custom pix for my friends when they call and not their tiny facebook pic.

2. This is just a silly question but if I plan on buying the extended battery, does it really matter if I turn my phone on while charging it? I am having it shipped to work and I have been teasing my one co-worker who has a storm about this phone for months so I am sure she will want to see it! ;)

Thanks everyone! And Happy Incredible Preorder Day!!!

Advertisement
  2. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

1. god I hope not.

2. Some purists will freak out by you even suggesting it. IMO, its not as good as letting it charge fully and properly, but I don't think your going to KILL your battery by doing it...

3. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Well-Known Member

1. No. God no. That would be terrible. At least for me. You CAN do it, but you don't have to.

2. No. And it shouldn't matter with the regular or extended battery. As it should be apparent in all the unboxing videos, people opened them up, popped the battery in, and started using it. If it really bothers you, use the regular battery to show your buddy (pity him and his poor Storm, I know how he feels).

4. Echo17121

Echo17121 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok cool. I just didn't know what that meant for friend stream and stuff. I would assume it would prevent it from showing me my friend's statuses when I click on their name from my phonebook though right?