two really anoying problems, might be related

Last Updated:

1. jelte12345

jelte12345 Member This Topic's Starter

A couple of days ago two annoying problems appeared using my desire. The first one i noticed is that when trying to update and installing my apps they would get stuck at installing... i tried restarting my phone and that brought me to the second problem. after the reboot the apps which are on my sdcard didn't load. after a couple of reboots they loaded again. but when i reboot my phone again the problem most of the time reappears. the installing problem hasn't gone away either.
    Things info that could be important:
    When the apps won't load I am still able to listen to the music on my sd so it doesn't seem to be a problem with the sdcard to me.
    in both cases the manage applications settings menu says where the size of an app should be at all the apps (so not only the ones on my sd) Computing...
    When I'm unable to install apps i cant uninstall apps either and force stopping the market doesn't help anything.
    I used this method to be able to put a lot more apps on my sd.
    When i connect my phone to pc as diskdrive it sometimes doesnt work and my musicplayer can still use the music on the sd so its not really unmounting i guess
    I haven't tried a hard reset yet, because that's the last thing i want to try.

Does anyone recognize (one of) these problems or does someone know a solution?

Advertisement
  2. jelte12345

3. jelte12345

Bump