1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

two things i'd really like to see and i don't know why i don't

Last Updated:

1. jbaruch76

jbaruch76 Active Member This Topic's Starter

one is some kind of transparent mp3 player overlay on the gps, all i need is pause/play and next track, and that would keep me from at least 30 app switches a day.
    second, it bothers me that i can use wifi tether/mobile hotspot and give other people access to wifi and any app that requires wifi, yet i can't use apps that are wifi only when i am 3g. doesn't really make sense to me.

sorry just had to vent a little, and maybe someone can figure something out.

Advertisement
  2. thrawn86

thrawn86 Well-Known Member

I agree on #1, however in my case it would involve pandora/last.fm. the voice commands from navi are good enough that I don't even need to use the visual gps anymore.

I'm not sure what you're talking about on #2...which apps in particular? usually apps that are "wifi only" (skype!!!) are hacked almost instantly to allow 3g access. skype is a great example.

3. jbaruch76

jbaruch76 Active Member This Topic's Starter

as for #2, in my case i was frustrated i couldn't upload a video to youtube while on the train home.

i'd also like to see voice commands for stock music app, they have it for pandora and last.fm