1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

TWRP 2.1 is out.

1. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    bobstro, Zbych, tube517 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Grey1001

Grey1001 Well-Known Member

don't know if I'll ever use it, but thanks
  3. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Just installed now on the NC. Thanks!
  4. colchiro

I installed it to my bootable sdcard for the NC previously, o/w I've used it on my Touchpad. The only thing I don't like about it is being able to rename my backups from Rom Manager or a similar app.
  5. tube517

Yikes. This borked my rom. I installed it and I had Phiremod 7.2 After installing this, it froze trying to load up my rom. I rebooted several times and couldn't get any further. It would get to the launcher but the apps and clock would not load up. I left for about 30 mins and came back and nothing happened. I just flashed CM 7.2 instead.
  6. tube517

Hmmm...is there a way to go back to clockwork recovery?
  7. colchiro

You could try flashing it from Rom Manager... top button.
    tube517 likes this.
  8. tube517

That worked. I think I will wait on using TWRP until the bugs are worked out
  9. colchiro

I was just checking the adb commands to install it and yes, that should work. :D

So what was the problem? Installing something from Rom Manager probably would fail (just a guess), but you still should be able to boot into TWRP by holding down your "n" key when powering on.

OTOH, installing from Goo Manager 2.0 using TWRP is supported now.
  10. tube517

I installed it using Goo Manager like the directions said. However, when it was booting up, it would freeze before the clock and apps would load on the screen. Go Launcher came up but that's it. I went back to recovery and flashed 7.2 Mirage Kang.....then reloaded some apps and go launcher and then used Rom Manager to flash CWM back as my recovery.
  11. colchiro

Strange. The TWRP link say's "no issues".

That explanation is easier to follow. :D