Txt Msg Error Screenshot can anyone explain this error.Support

Last Updated:

1. Tecnica

Tecnica Member This Topic's Starter

I first reported this error msg here I am getting this error msg while replying to a threaded txt msg it happens at random sometimes but on the average between 7-10 msgs deep. I cannot make any sense of this because if it was a format issue of how I have my contact entered then why would it allow me to respond to the msg until I get the error. I know looking at the image below you cannot see my previous replies but trust me I am able to reply to txt msg's. I will mention this I do have my line blocked so my contact entries are as follows *821732-555-5555 mobile
    pager 732-555-5555 <<This is the one I txt to the other number example is the one I select for when calling the person so the number is unlocked.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Bigjohn

Bigjohn Well-Known Member

that is odd.
    perhaps you can try with a contact that does NOT contain *82?

3. Tecnica

Tecnica Member This Topic's Starter

I could try, but why would it make a difference if in no way am I txting the entry with *82 on it. The only reason *82 is in one of the phone entries is because as mentioned I have to when calling someone. I will try your suggestion however, but eventually I have to keep my contacts as they are.
    Another idea is I can add two entries per contact one contact entry being the *82 and the other contact I will name it contacts name (txt) so I know when txting to always use that one. It's more extra work, the thing that bothers me however is why you would be able to respond to the txt msg and every time between 7-10 the stupid error pops up seems like a bug or something.

4. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

I'm sure it is a bug... but it's one that you'd want to take the above steps to find a workaround for for now. You've got to troubleshoot the issue somehow, and that seems like the best approach.